This article will talk about some of the best Yoga centres in Delhi.
- Anandyogam, Laxmi Nagar: This is one of the yoga centres in Delhi which is essentially known for Ashtanga yoga classes along with meditation which helps its students to acquire physical, mental and spiritual well-being. All teachers here are compassionate and extremely encouraging. The centre itself is pretty big and has ample space to occupy a large number of students at any given point in time.
- Studio Abhyas Trust, South Delhi: This is one of the best yoga centres in Delhi today. The teaching studio here incorporates meditation, asana and pranayama into a cohesive practice. The focus here is both on rigour as well as mindfulness. Yoga courses here are taught in groups consisting of smaller numbers so that special attention can be given to each person.
- Yoga LIFE, Hudco Place, South Delhi: This centre is well known and is located in South Delhi. Here, classes are based on the Sivananda style of yoga. The main objective of this holistic yoga centre to promote health by rejuvenating the body and the mind, paving the way to a stress free and peaceful life.
- Iyengar Yoga Centre Yogakshema, Rouse Avenue, Delhi: This yoga centre essentially follows the teachings of Dr. BKS Iyengar. The main focus of this school of thought is laid on complete alignment and precision in all postures which is gained with the help of props like belts, cushions, wooden blocks, ropes etc. Along with focusing on asanas, the instructors here also teach students the sequence and timing of holding each asana for a certain amount of time as well.
- Isha Yoga Centre, DLF Farms: This yoga centre was founded by Sadhguru and the main motive of this organisation is to help the aspirant to tap into and explore their inner growth. It is based out of South Delhi and offers a personalised system of yoga which is called as Isha yoga. This focuses on the ancient yoga culture for creating a complete physical, mental and spiritual well being within the individual. The Isha Yoga centre is not only confined to Delhi, but also has a presence in almost every country.
- Zaazen Wellness Centre, South Delhi: Zaazen Wellness is a centre that essentially focuses on prenatal yoga and fitness. The approach followed here is to help pregnant women stay fit during their pregnancy as well as prepare themselves for labour and delivery. This centre has numerous holistic yoga classes that take place through the week. In addition to this, they also offer pre and postnatal massages to their clients. Located in South Delhi, this is one of the best places to look out for if you’re a pregnant lady.
An all-encompassing list of different kinds of yoga centres in Delhi has been provided in this article. Look out for them and we’re sure you won’t be disappointed!